CCNAPI will hold CPD Seminar on Neurovascular Care in Iloilo this October 2018.
Nurses in Iloilo and nearby provinces, here’s a seminar which will increase your knowledge and competencies and give you CPD units needed for renewal of license.
The Critical Care Nurses Association of the Philippines, Inc (CCNAPI) in partnership with the Philippine Neurocritical Care Society (PNCS) is delighted to announce the upcoming seminar themed Fundamentals of Neurovascular Care on OCTOBER 20, 2018 at St. Paul’s Hopital of Iloilo from 8am to 5pm.
Here’s the tentative list of speakers and topics:
– Dr. Joanne B. Robles, Adult Neurology, Asian Medical Center
– Dr. Geraldine Mariano, Training Officer, Adult Neurology, St. Lukes Medical Center- QC
– Mr. Mark Gil De La Rosa, RN, MAN, Chair, Continuing Education, CCNAPI
– Prof. Ma. Isabelita Rogado, RN, MAN, President, CCNAPI
– Assessment of a Comatose Patient
– Management of Clients with Increased ICP
– Analgesia and Sedation
– Quality Improvement in the NCCU
– Patient on a Delirium
– Multidisciplinary Approach
– Perioperative Care
CCNAPI has applied at PRC CPD Council 8 CPD units for this seminar.
Registration Fee is Php 1,000.00 pesos only. Slots are based on a First come first serve basis only.
No Reservations will be entertained via phone and email. Secure your slots now!!!
Please deposit payment to:
Security Bank Account Number: 0382-047182-001
Security Bank Name: CRITICAL CARE NURSES ASSOCIATION OF THE PHILIPPINES, INC.
After payment, Please send deposit slip with Name, CP number to: email@example.com
NOTE: If it’s difficult for you to go to the bank & deposit your payment, they can collect your payment instead, as long as you are located within Iloilo City. Kindly contact Rachel Joy Alcalde. (contact numbers are provided below)
For more information contact via call or text 09951814538 or 09085934538 09189446897.