Department of Agriculture in Region 6 (DA-6) announced that they are now looking for applicants to fill in the position of Administrative Aide VI. Accepted applicants will get pay of Salary Grade 6 or P14,847.00 monthly.
In a post online, DA-6 said that they have two vacancies for such position, which will be assigned at Administrative and Finance Divison of Human Resource Management Section of the agency.
Here’s more details of of the hiring.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Previous administrative experience of working in HR Department
- Moderate to excellent organizational and administrative skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with the ability to self-motivate and inspire others
- Can coordinate with a wide range of activities at any one time
- Strong communication skills
- Graduate of AB or BS Psychology, Humanities and other allied courses
- For graduate of non-allied courses, familiarity with HR software and holder of HR-related training/experience in government is required
- Preferably with Civil Service Eligibility
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph (Download HERE)
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and submit it on or before February 28, 2022.
Qualified applicants are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
𝙈𝙧. 𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣 𝙏. 𝙊𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙤
Administrative Officer V/Chief,
Human Resource Management Section
WESVIARC, Hamungaya, Jaro, Iloilo City
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.