Department of Social Welfare and Development Field Office VI (DSWD-6) announced that they now have vacancies for the position of Social Welfare Assistant – Social Pension (SWA-SOCPEN).
In a Notice of Vacancy posted via their Facebook page, DSWD-6 Human Resource Development Unit said that are looking for two SWA-SOCPEN to be assigned in Negros Occidental. Accepted applicants will receive Salary Grade 8 pay of Php 17,505 monthly.
For qualifications, applicants must have completed at least two years in Collge, with one year experience and four hours of relevant training.
1. Act as Focal in Municipal/City level and implement Social Pension Program.
2. Prepare and Print Payroll for payout.
3. Conduct semestral pay-out and prepare disbursement documents (Valid ID, Authorization Letters).
4. Maintain data bank of beneficiaries in Municipal / Cry level. 5. Maintain data bank of Senior Citizens in Municipal / City level.
6. Conduct semestral validation/assessment to applicants/beneficiaries.
7. Update beneficiary, information using Social Pension Beneficiary Update form.
8. Prepare and submit updated list to Project Development Officer for consolidation.
9. Prepare and submit accomplishment report of replacement and delisted to Project Development Officer for consolidation.
10. Prepare and submit monthly report to Project Development Officer for consolidation.
11. Validate the list of un-served Indigent senior citizens the list of existing beneficiaries subject for delisting and replacement.
12. Attend to walk-In clients, Inquiries, requests and other related activities on social pension
13. Perform other related task.
Qualified applicants must apply online thru this link: https://bit.ly/dswd6jobs and attach the following documents on or before NOVEMBER 2, 2020.
• Application Letter addressed to MS. FREDYLIN P. SACLOTE
SAO / HRMPSB Chairperson
Department of Social Welfare and Development Field Office VI
M.H Pilar Molo, Iloilo City
• Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Sheet;
• Transcript of Record and Diploma;
• Copy of performance rating in the present position for one (1) year or its equivalent and must have at least Very Satisfactory rating during the last period (for Government employee).
Interested and qualified applicants regardless of gender, disability, civil status, ethnicity, religion, etc. may apply. Submission of application beyond the deadline will NOT be entertained.