There will be Civil Service Exam – Pen and Paper Test in select regions with lower quarantine classifications this July 2021, says the Civil Service Commission (CSC).
In an Examination Announcement No. 1, CSC said that the conduct of the Career Service Examination-Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) for Professional and Subprofessional Levels for CY 2021 in Regions VI, VII, IX, XII, and BARMM will be on July 18, 2021.
The application period for July 2021 Civil Service Exam will be from May 14 to June 3, 2021. Acceptance of applications shall be on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED basis and shall be closed any time before the deadline if the CSC Regional/Field Office has already reached the target number of applicants.
All applicants must strictly meet the following qualification requirements:
1. Filipino citizen;
2. At least 18 years old on the date of filing of application;
3. Of good moral character;
4. Has not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude, or disgraceful or immoral conduct, dishonesty, examination irregularity, drunkenness, or addiction to drugs;
5. Has not been dishonorably discharged from military service, or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government; and
6. Has not taken the same level of Career Service Examination, either through PPT or CSC Computerized Examination (CSC COMEX), within three months before the date of examination.
1. Fully accomplished Application Form (appropriate CS Form No. 100).
Note: Applicants are strongly advised to download the Application Form from the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph, and print the form using legal size bond paper.
2. Four (4) pieces of identical I.D. pictures with specifications, as follows:
a. Passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)
b. Colored, with white background
c. Taken within three (3) months prior to filing of application
d. Printed on good quality photo paper (i.e. photo does not peel off)
e. In standard close-up shot (from shoulder level up with the head and face occupying at least 80% of the picture and with the name tag positioned at approximately 1 inch or 2.54 cm below the chin)
f. In bare face (no eyeglasses; no colored contact lens; no headdress, no bandana, or any other accessories that may cover the facial features; facial features not computer enhanced)
g. Showing left and right ears
h. Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
i. With neutral facial expression, and both eyes open
j. With HANDWRITTEN (not computer-generated) name tag legibly showing SIGNATURE OVER PRINTED FULL NAME which includes: Given Name, Middle Initial (if any), Last Name, and Extension Name (if any)
3. Original and photocopy of any of the following list of accepted I.D. cards for civil service exam, which is preferably valid (not expired on date of filing of application):
a. Driver’s License/Temporary Driver’s License (LTO O.R. must be presented together with old Driver’s License; O.R. alone is not allowed)/Student Driver’s Permit;
c. PRC License;
d. SSS I.D.;
e. GSIS I.D. (UMID);
f. Voter’s I.D./Voter’s Certification;
g. BIR/Taxpayer’s I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
h. PhilHealth I.D. (must have the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
i. Company/Office I.D.;
j. School I.D.;
k. Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
l. Postal I.D.;
m. Barangay I.D.;
n. NBI Clearance;
o. Seaman’s Book;
p. HDMF Transaction I.D.;
q. PWD I.D.;
r. Solo Parent I.D.;
s. Senior Citizen’s I.D.; and
t. CSC Eligibility Card (note: Implemented only beginning with the May 3, 2015 CSE-PPT).
1. All other I.D. cards not included in the above list shall not be accepted.
2. As a last resort, expired I.D. card may be presented/submitted during filing of examination application, provided that, the expiry date of the I.D. card is within the preceding months of the year reckoning the date of filing of application.
4. Examination fee of Five Hundred Pesos (PhP500.00)
OTHER/ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS, as applicable:
a. Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority, or the Local Civil Registry (only for applicants without date of birth in their I.D. card/s)
b. Original and photocopy of Identification Certificate (IC) issued by the Bureau of Immigration (only for applicants holding dual citizenship under R.A. 9225; and applicants recognized as citizens of the Philippines under Sec 1, Article IV of the 1987 Philippine Constitution)
WHERE TO GET APPLICATION FORM AND HOW TO FILE APPLICATION
1. Where to Get Application Form
The application form (appropriate CS Form No. 100) is available at any CSC Regional/Field Office, or may be downloaded from the CSC website: www.csc.gov.ph. The application form may be printed/reproduced using legal size bond paper.
2. How to File/Mode of Filing Application
Applicants must communicate/coordinate with the CSC Regional Office (CSC RO), or with any of the CSC RO’s Field Offices, where they intend to take the examination regarding the mode of filing application and the corresponding procedures. A complete directory of CSC Regional and Field Offices nationwide is available at the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph for reference.